Pages

Google +

The Vegan Challenge

Monday, July 28, 2014

So I've been a vegetarian for almost 14 months now. I've attepted veganism a few times now with no avail. So for the next month, I'm going to take the vegan challenge. I'm going to blog about my meals, and probably my frustrations. Send me recipes and encouragement! And sure, if you want to brag about your delicious breakfast of scammbled eggs sprinkled with shredded cheddar cheese and toast with butter and honey, I'll be a good sport.

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Alex! I am thinking about returning to my veggie roots. I have decided to cut out all store bought meat and I don't order it at restaurants. I think I will just eat what we have raised ourselves. It was too much work not to use! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Yeah you and Pat pretty much have yor own farm, may as wel live off of it. I'm going to do this month long vegan thng, until my parents come visit in a month. Then I'm going to see if I can continue as a vegan. I'd like to at least get to the point where I can be a vegan during the work week and allow dairy and eggs on the weekend :P

      Delete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading